- Additional information
- HOW IT WORKS
- ARMOUR INFO
- JERSEY INFO
- CARE INFO
- SIZING GUIDE
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||45 × 40 × 10 cm|
REPLACEMENT VEST (NO ARMOUR), FULL VEST (INCL. ARMOUR)
NO ARMOUR, CE LEVEL 1, CE LEVEL 2
A-C cup, D+ cup, NO ARMOUR
HOW IT WORKS
You will protected through shock absorption, shock delay and dissipation of shock.
- Firstly, when shock is applied the foam reacts to the impact energy by hardening.
- Secondly, the foam will delay the impact by transmitting the shock to the human body over a longer period of time before becoming soft again.
- Thirdly, the impact is dissipated over larger areas of the body to minimizing the impact. Meaning the likely hood of internal damage is minimized as much as possible. The armour is boob shaped, so no more squashed boobs. It moulds to the wearer, and softens further by becoming even more comfortable, with body heat. It is barely noticeable once wearing, and the best part is.
What level of impact protection (CE level) should I wear, CE level 1 or CE level 2?
This will always comes down to personal choice and what kind of compromise you allow to have. Impact rating and weight is something you like to be aware of before deciding what level armour you should choose from.
- Body armour is designed from viscoelastic soft memory foam with outstanding shock absorption values
- CE tested and certified as impact protection for CE level 1 & 2
- Chest armour comes in either CE level 1 or CE level 2
- Body armour are lightweight
- Mouldable to every body shape
- Body armour are not destroyed by an impact and can still be used after
- 10 year warranty
- Level 1 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 18 kN, and no single value shall exceed 24 kN
- Level 2 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 9 kN, and no single value shall exceed 12 kN.
- Chest EN 1621-3:2018, Back EN 1621-2:2014, Joints (elbow, hip, knee, shoulder) EN 1621-1:2012
- Summer Jersey material
- Perforated fabric for maximum cooling – large holes
- 4 way stretch
- Underarm ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- Torso/back stapes to hold armour pads in place
- Inside pockets for armour pads for easy washing capabilities
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dancefloors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- Heat transfer maybe damaged if being washed in hot water
One size fits all