Each year thousands of women are hospitalized with sporting-related injuries, and chest trauma is the leading cause of death among those injured. If you are looking for the ultimate female breast & chest protection, then look no further than our unique Xena female breast protection armour.
How does the armour protect?
You will protected through shock absorption, shock delay and dissipation of shock. Firstly, when shock is applied the foam reacts to the impact energy by hardening. Secondly, the foam will delay the impact by transmitting the shock to the human body over a longer period of time before becoming soft again. Thirdly, the impact is dissipated over larger areas of the body to minimizing the impact. Meaning the likely hood of internal damage is minimized as much as possible.
The armour is boob shaped, so no more squashed boobs. It moulds to the wearer, and softens further by becoming even more comfortable, with body heat. It is barely noticeable once wearing, and the best part is.
What level of impact protection (CE level) should I wear, level 1 or level 2?
This will always comes down to personal choice and what kind of compromise you allow to have. There are a couple of points you like to be aware of before deciding what level armour you should choose.
- Impact rating: Our Xena (high impact – CE level 2) will always give the ultimate chest protection, however certain impact sports wouldn’t need a level 2 as the impact force isn’t as high so the level 1 (low impact – CE level 1) will protect adequately in this case.
For example: on road and/or track motorcycling we would recommend to wear a level 2 as high speeds and cars can be involved into an accident, however if you ride enduro/off road where the impact is different our level 1 will give you adequate protection. Another example would be Martial Arts. The impact force of martial arts isn’t as high so our Xena (low impact – CE level 1) will give adequate protection, and best of all its very light.
- Weight: is also an important factor you may like to consider. Our Xena (low impact – CE level 1) weighs 270g (A-C cup) or 350g (D-G cup )compare our Xena (high impact – CE level 2) weighs 420g ( A-C cup) or 525g (D-G cup). The weight difference is only noticeable slightly when holding both armour at the same time. Once you wear either you wont really notice the weight difference in itself.
- Impact tested for level (CE – Level 1 & 2)
- 10 year warranty
- (A – C cup) weight: 270g for level 1 or 420g for level 2 -Dimensions are (L/W/H): ca 238/301/13mm
- (D – G cup) weight: 350g for level 1 or 525g for level 2 – Dimensions are (L/W/H): ca 283/304/13mm
Disclaimer: Injuries should be reduced in severity but not entirely prevented when wearing body armour
if you wish to be become a dealer/retailer of Fempro Armour and stock our items then please click on this link which will direct you to our sign on page of our wholesale company Fempro Armour International.