Each year thousands of women are hospitalized with sporting-related injuries, and chest trauma is the leading cause of death among those injured. If you are looking for the ultimate female breast & chest protection, then look no further than our unique Xena female breast protection armour.
How does the armour protect?
You will protected through shock absorption, shock delay and dissipation of shock. Firstly, when shock is applied the foam reacts to the impact energy by hardening. Secondly, the foam will delay the impact by transmitting the shock to the human body over a longer period of time before becoming soft again. Thirdly, the impact is dissipated over larger areas of the body to minimizing the impact. Meaning the likely hood of internal damage is minimized as much as possible.
The armour is boob shaped, so no more squashed boobs. It moulds to the wearer, and softens further by becoming even more comfortable, with body heat. It is barely noticeable once wearing, and the best part is.
What level of impact protection (CE level) should I wear, level 1 or level 2?
This will always comes down to personal choice and what kind of compromise you allow to have. Impact rating and weight is something you like to be aware of before deciding what level armour you should choose from.
- Level 1 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 18 kN, and no single value shall exceed 24 kN
- Level 2 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 9 kN, and no single value shall exceed 12 kN.
- CE level 2 will always give the ultimate chest protection over CE level 1
Weight: is also an important factor you may like to consider.
- CE level 1, weighs 270g for A-C cup or 350g for D-G cup
- CE level 2, weighs 470g for A-C cup or 525g for D-G cup
- Impact tested for level (CE – Level 1 & 2)
- 10 year warranty
- (A – C cup) Dimensions are (L/W/H): ca 238/301/13mm
- (D – G cup) Dimensions are (L/W/H): ca 283/304/13mm
Disclaimer: Injuries should be reduced in severity but not entirely prevented when wearing body armour
if you wish to be become a dealer/retailer of Fempro Armour and stock our items then please click on this link which will direct you to our sign on page of our wholesale company Fempro Armour International.