This 3D-Protector is made from viscoelastic soft foam with excellent shock absorption values. Anatomically perfectly adapted and barely noticeable. High-end engineering for greater safety. Viscoelastic armour is soft and body-forming until it is impacted. At impact it reacts quickly to form a rigid mass. The material prevents trauma to the human body by three methods:
- Shock Absorption: Material absorbs impact energy through phase change (hardening).
- Shock Delay: Material delays the transmittance of some shock to the human body over a longer period of time.
- Dissipation: Impacts are dissipated over larger areas of the body.
Viscoelastic armour is able to achieve a higher level of shock/impact reducing benefits with more comfort and less bulk than traditional hard armour – foam laminate solutions.
Residual force according to EN 1621-2 under 8 kN (limit Level 2: 9 kN).
Performance level: 2
Weight: ca. 280 g
Dimensions (L/W/H): ca. 405/225/19 mm
Recommended for body height* (cm): 150-170
- Armour are lightweight
- Armour are not destroyed by an impact and can still be used after
- Armour is washable (remove, hand launder separately / water absorption less than one per cent
- Injuries should be reduced in severity but not entirely prevented