The long sleeve fitted undergarment armour jersey is perfect jersey for those that still want to wear their existing garments, but also want to be protected with our unique armour.
Our jersey comes with all our viscoelastic foam armour, and includes chest, shoulder, elbow, and back armour. It is CE tested for level 1 and 2, certified, high-end engineering, lightweight and has outstanding shock absorption values on impact.
Available in early 2022
- Perforated fabric for maximum cooling
- Underarm ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- Round Neck
- Elbow and torso/back stapes to hold armour pads more in place
- Side zipper for easy application
- Inside pockets for armour pads for easy washing capabilities
- Available in black colour only
- Available size: S, M, L
- Body armour is designed from viscoelastic soft foam with outstanding shock absorption values
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Body armour are lightweight
- Body armour are not destroyed by an impact and can still be used after
- Body armour is washable (remove, hand launder separately / water absorption less than one per cent
- Chest protector level 1
- Chest EN 1621-3:2018, Back EN 1621-2:2014, Joints (elbow, hip, knee, shoulder) EN 1621-1:2012
- Back, Shoulder and Elbow protector are level 2
Level 1 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 18 kN, and no single value shall exceed 24 kN
Level 2 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 9 kN, and no single value shall exceed 12 kN.
if you wish to be become a dealer/retailer of Fempro Armour and stock our items then please click on this link which will direct you to our sign on page of our wholesale company Fempro Armour International.