This garment is designed for those that want body protection but still want to wear their existing garments or work uniform.
- Replacement Jersey
- Chest armour in level 1 & body armour in level 2 (back, shoulder & elbow)
- Full level 2 armour (chest, back, shoulder & elbow)
- Summer jersey – 4 way stretch – large perforated fabric (ideal for summer weather and light in material (weight 160-170g/m2)
- General jersey – 4 way stretch – normal perforated fabric (ideal for general and cooler weather (weight of material 250-260g/m2)
How does the armour protect?
You will protected through shock absorption, shock delay and dissipation of shock. Firstly, when shock is applied the foam reacts to the impact energy by hardening. Secondly, the foam will delay the impact by transmitting the shock to the human body over a longer period of time before becoming soft again. Thirdly, the impact is dissipated over larger areas of the body to minimizing the impact. Meaning the likely hood of internal damage is minimized as much as possible. The armour is boob shaped, so no more squashed boobs. It moulds to the wearer, and softens further by becoming even more comfortable, with body heat. It is barely noticeable once wearing, and the best part is.
What level of impact protection (CE level) should I wear, level 1 or level 2?
This will always comes down to personal choice and what kind of compromise you allow to have. There are a couple of points you like to be aware of before deciding what level armour you should choose.
- Impact rating: Our Xena (high impact – CE level 2) will always give the ultimate chest protection, however certain impact sports wouldn’t need a level 2 as the impact force isn’t as high so the level 1 (low impact – CE level 1) will protect adequately in this case.
- Weight: is also an important factor you may like to consider. Our Xena (low impact – CE level 1) weighs from 270g (A-C cup) or 350g (D-G cup) compare our Xena (high impact – CE level 2) weighs 470g (A-C cup) or 525g (D-G cup).
- Perforated fabric for maximum cooling
- 4 way stretch
- Underarm ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- Round Neck
- Elbow and torso/back stapes to hold armour pads more in place
- Side zipper for easy application
- Inside pockets for armour pads for easy washing capabilities
- Available in black colour only
- Available size: 6-8, 10-12, 14-16 and 18-20
- Body armour is designed from viscoelastic soft foam with outstanding shock absorption values
- CE tested and certified as impact protection for CE level 1 & 2
- Body armour are lightweight
- Body armour are not destroyed by an impact and can still be used after
- 10 year warranty
Cup size (A – C)
- CE level 1 (MEDIUM), 270g – 238/301/13mm dimensions
- CE level 2 (MEDIUM), 425g – 238/301/13mm dimensions
Cup size (D – G)
- CE level 1 (LARGE), 350g in weight and 286/304/13mm dimensions
- CE level 2 (LARGE), 525g in weight and 286/304/13mm dimensions
Other Body Armour
- Back armour – CE level 2, 170g
- Shoulder & Elbow armour – CE level 2, 95g each
- Chest EN 1621-3:2018, Back EN 1621-2:2014, Joints (elbow, hip, knee, shoulder) EN 1621-1:2012
- Level 1 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 18 kN, and no single value shall exceed 24 kN
- Level 2 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 9 kN, and no single value shall exceed 12 kN.
Disclaimer: Injuries should be reduced in severity but not entirely prevented when wearing body armour
if you wish to be become a dealer/retailer of Fempro Armour and stock our items then please click on this link which will direct you to our sign on page of our wholesale company Fempro Armour International.