The long sleeve fitted undergarment armour jersey is perfect jersey for those that still want to wear their existing garments, but also want to be protected with our unique armour.
Our jersey comes with all our viscoelastic foam armour (chest, shoulder, elbow, and back armour). The armour is CE tested for level 2, certified, high-end engineering, lightweight and has outstanding shock absorption values on impact.
- Perforated fabric for maximum cooling
- Underarm ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- Round Neck
- Elbow and torso/back stapes to hold armour pads more in place
- Side zipper for easy application
- Inside pockets for armour pads for easy washing capabilities
- Available in black colour only
- Available size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Summer jersey – 4 way stretch (ideal for summer weather as light in material (weight 160-170g/m2)
- General jersey – 4 way stretch (ideal for general & cooler weather (weight of material250-260g/m2)
- Body armour is designed from viscoelastic soft foam with outstanding shock absorption values
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Body armour are lightweight
- Body armour are not destroyed by an impact and can still be used after
- Body armour is washable (remove, hand launder separately / water absorption less than one per cent
- Chest protector level 2
- Chest EN 1621-3:2018, Back EN 1621-2:2014, Joints (elbow, hip, knee, shoulder) EN 1621-1:2012
Level 2 protectors: The maximum transmitted force must be below 9 kN, and no single value shall exceed 12 kN.
Disclaimer: Injuries should be reduced in severity but not entirely prevented
if you wish to be become a dealer/retailer of Fempro Armour and stock our items then please click on this link which will direct you to our sign on page of our wholesale company Fempro Armour International.