The fully adjustable “Adira” female body protector vest is made to the highest standard of impact protection.
The full body armour is made out of viscoelastic memory foam, which is lightweight but still incredibly impact absorbent – and softens further, becoming even more comfortable with body heat.
Before an impact the molecules in the armour flow freely allowing the material to remain soft and flexible. On impact, the molecules lock together to absorb impact energy and reduce the force transmitted. The molecules instantly return to their flexible state after impact. The raw material is strain rate sensitive meaning; the harder the impact, the more the molecules react, the better it protects.
- Body armour is very thin 19mm, compare to our competitors
- The armour moulds to the wearer shape, which results to no restrictions of movement to the wearer.
- Internal pockets for the armour, as this allows the garment to be machine washed.
- 10-year warranty, so you can be confident to be protected impact after impact
- Safety buckle
- Air holes for better breathing abilities
The full body protector is considered appropriate for all normal horse riding, competitions and for working with horses.
Available in the second quarter of 2022.
Please refer to this Size Chart for correct measuring. Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-2 cm errors.
Front Length: approx.32cm / 12.6inch
Back Length: approx. 46cm / 18.1inch
Width: approx. 40cm / 15.7inch
Fits for height 155-165cm person
Front Length: approx.35cm / 13.8inch
Back Length: approx. 52cm / 20.5inch
Width: approx. 42cm / 16.5inch
Fits for height 165-173cm person
Front Length: approx.37cm / 14.6inch
Back Length: approx. 54cm / 21.3inch
Width: approx. 49cm / 19.3inch
Fits for height 173-185cm person